Last updated: September 20, 2023
“Personal information” refers to recorded information about an identifiable individual, excluding any information that is not considered as such under privacy protection laws.
“Personal Information Protection Laws” refers to the Private Sector Privacy Act, L.Q. P-39.1, and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5, and their respective regulations.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the following personal data when you use our website:
- Identification information in the contact form (name, email address, phone number, etc.);
- Demographic information (age, gender, etc.);
- Login information (IP address, cookies, server logs, etc.);
- Website browsing and usage data;
- The date and time of your visit to our website;
- The pages of our website that you access;
- Any other information relevant to the services we provide;
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing, operating, and improving our services.
- Responding to your requests, questions, or concerns.
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We collect various information, including (but not limited to) data on traffic and usage, location information, device and browser information, traffic sources, behavior and interactions, conversion tracking, user flow and navigation, as well as demographic and interest data. We use this information to improve the performance and experience of visitors to our site. This includes improving search results, displaying more relevant content, better communication, and improved site performance. We primarily use Google Analytics to analyze our web traffic.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent. However, we may share your personal data with:
- Our business partners and service providers (Google Analytics) who help us deliver our services.
- Legal authorities if required by law or to protect our legal rights.
Protection of Personal Data
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Data Protection Officer:
David Mc Dougall, président
8701 8e avenue,
Montreal, Québec H1Z 2X4
Phone: 514 990-9605
In accordance with the Quebec Data Protection Act 25, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data that we hold.
- Request the correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.