This equipment is essential for optimal prevention of cross contamination of contaminated dust (molds or other) or non-contaminated dust.
The BioCube™ Elite 1 also prevents nosocomial infections during construction or maintenance work. This innovative equipment is a portable work tool that adequately insulates and protects the exterior environment from dust and contaminants displaced in the air during inspections or maintenance work.
The BioCube™ Elite 1 is made of sturdy fabric and mounted on a mobile platform. A powerful air purifier with HEPA or specialized UV system is integrated to create negative air pressure inside the cube. Fully removable, it can be adjusted to the desired height.
BIOCUBE™ ELITE 1
Model description :
– 33’’ Width 6’ Length
– Telescopic pole adjustable up to 12’ or 14’ feet height
– Floor made of non-slip aluminum with 8 built-in wheels
– Hermetic, stain-resistant and washable canvas
– Compressed air Intake, vacuum outlet and electrical – Outlet indoor and outdoor
– Includes 600 CFM air purifier to keep negative pressure in enclosure